PURPLE PASSION AFGHAN*
An original design by Carolyn McGill
Donated to Crochet Partners 3/96
Stitch Model Made by S. Guess
Completed Size: SIZE: Approx 46x68, that is before fringing You
can make this afghan in single or double strand yarn.
- 74 ounces of worsted weight yarn in any color.
- Size J aluminum crochet hook
Ch 133 loosely.
- Row 1: Dc in 4th ch from hook and in each remaining ch across
and ending with a dc in top of ch-3 = 131 dc .
- Row 2: Ch 3, sk next dc, tr in each of next 2 dc, tr in
skipped dc * sk next dc, tr in each of next 2 dc, tr in skipped
dc, repeat from*
- Row 3: Ch 3, dc in next treb.and in each tr across ending with
dc in top ch3. should have 131 dc again.
- Row 4: Ch 3, tr in next dc and in each dc across, ending tr in
top of ch-3.
- Rep Rows 2 through 5 until afghan measures approx 68" long,
ending by working Row 3. Finish off; weave in all
FRINGE: make single knot fringe. Cut 24" strands of yarn; use 4
strands for each fringe.
*This afghan got its name from CPer Randi Thompson. She made an
afghan out of purple yarn using this pattern.
NOTE: This pattern is for personal use only.
Please don't post it in any form without designer's express
permission. This is an original design by Carolyn McGill and is
posted at the CP Pattern Library with permission..
Back to CP's Pattern Index ||| CP'S Site Map (Text Only)"||| CP's Home Page MANY VOLUNTEERS HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE CONTENT & QUALITY OF THE CROCHET PARTNERS'S WEB SITE.
IT IS SUPPORTED THROUGH WEB SPONSORS AND OUR WEB MASTER.
Site Design & Content
Crochet Partners Web Site, S. Guess (c)